If you are already registered with Patient Access then please click the image below
You are now able to book telephone consultations and request repeat medication online using the Patient Access system.
Before you are able to use this service you must first have access to your personal registration information, which can be obtained from reception.
Electronic prescriptions will still take two full working days to process.
Click here to register with Patient Access
Obtaining your registration information:
To obtain your registration information
- Contact the reception for details of how to register for Patient Access. You will be given a letter with your unique registration details then follow the simple instructions below.
- First time use of Patient Access
- Click on the REGISTER link above.
- Follow the log –on instructions.
- You will be asked to create an account.
- You will be prompted for your personal login details, which will be on your registration letter, previously obtained from the surgery.
- You can then register and use our online services.
- When you register you will be provided with a USER ID, remember to keep it and your chosen password safe as you will need it when you wish to use the service.